- A lovely day out with the designers who have created four brand new projects for the weekend! Each day will be relaxed, as the guest designers will be giving mini workshops and demonstrations with their specialty, mingling with the participants and give any help you need.
- A special lunch, morning and afternoon tea. Coffee, Tea & Cool Water available all day.
(Please advise at registration if you have any food allergies as catering is prepared offsite)
- Prizes, Giveaways, Games & plenty of fun games!
- A beautiful gift bag filled with goodies, patterns for all four projects created for the event and a mystery kit (already transferred) to start hand stitching on the day.
- A special Pop Up Store for shopping!
10am to 4pm each day
(arrivals from 9am to sign in and have morning tea)
$130 per day
($65 is strictly non-refundable. NO refunds will given after September 1st for cancellations. Group bookings must be made together at day of booking as seats are allocated)
The Stitchers Dream Day Out is held at the
"Highfields School SmART Space Hall"
New England Highway Highfields QLD
What to Bring:
Camera to take pictures of the projects
(photos not supplied with patterns),
Hand Sewing Kit (needles, scissors etc),
Threads (list available in August), a Pen and a Coffee Mug/Cup
We have secured free priority parking for our event in the school carpark. Coming from Toowoomba, the parking on Borghardt Road is at the 3rd set of lights, and you will need to turn right and follow the directions of the parking signs.
WANT TO SECURE YOUR SPOT?
Fill out the Registration form at the bottom of this page
If you have any questions regarding the event, please feel free to contact us!