- A lovely day out with the designers who have created four brand new projects for the weekend! Each day will be relaxed, as the guest designers will be giving mini workshops and demonstrations with their specialty, mingling with the participants and give any help you need.
- A special lunch, morning and afternoon tea. Coffee, Tea & Cool Water available all day.
(Please advise at registration if you have any food allergies as catering is prepared offsite)
- Prizes, Giveaways, Games & plenty of fun games!
- A beautiful gift bag including: patterns for all four projects created for the event, 2 fabric bundles, 2 pre-printed stitcheries to start hand stitching on the day.
- A special Pop Up Store for shopping!
9am to 4pm each day
(arrivals from 8.30am to sign in and have morning tea)
$195 per day
($100 is strictly non-refundable. NO refunds will given after September 1st for cancellations. Group bookings must be made together at day of booking as seats are allocated)
The Stitchers Dream Day Out is held at the
9856 New England Highway, Cabarlah QLD
What to Bring:
Camera to take pictures of the projects,
Hand Sewing Kit (needles, scissors etc), Battery operated light (optional),
Threads (list will be available in August), a Pen and a Coffee Mug/Cup
We have free parking for our event next to the hall. Coming from Toowoomba, Cabarlah Hall is approx 5 minutes North of Highfields. The Hall is on the left, next to the Cabarlah Pub. There will be signs to show you where to park (and lots of balloons!)
WANT TO SECURE YOUR SPOT?
Fill out the Registration form at the bottom of this page
If you have any questions regarding the event, please feel free to contact us!